Buat Sahabat Seiman......

Thursday, May 12, 2011

' i can see you have passion in nursing'

Sanisah said to me today.we have a very long conversation in the ward today(about 3 hours), and the topic involved varies.from nursing diagnosis to holistic care meaning, how we're too focus on the outcome (outcome oriented), satisfaction during studying in IIUM, politics, ikhlas, nursing future, and many more. i think this is the 1st time i dare to ask questions that i really want to know from her: what is the difference between islamic input in IIUM and UKM. she said that she can feel the difference, especially when she was from a technical school who further study in UKM(which she stated as secular). then she said that i have the passion in nursing, while a colleuge of mine did not. me, myself, do not know the truth of this. i just want to do the best.i try to live in people's expectation. and also i do not want any regration later. if i do my best, insyaAllah, Allah give my a good outcome. also, i always jealous with non-muslims' hard effort, and i feel that i (who do a good things), should work harder. however, my hard work is not 'hard' enough this days.i still have much free time that i ignore. may Allah bless me. make me an ikhlas person, who can give benefit to others......

1 comment: